Sant Balbir Singh Seechewal Ji is organizing great karsewa of Holy Kali Bein with the cooperation of Gursangat of India and Abroad with a view to restore the purity and pristine beauty of the Guru Nanak Dev Ji's sacred river.
His other objectives are:
1. Plantation of Flower, Fruit and Medicinal trees in the vacant places for the preservation of environment,
2. Installation of underground sewerage system to make the villages and towns clean and pollution-free,
3. Supply of treated sewerage waters for agricultural purpose to promote natural farming,
4. Establishment and management of schools and colleges to promote low-cost advanced education among the poor and needy,
5. Preparation of roads in remote and backward areas,
6. Promotion of sports,
7. Spreading environmental awareness among the people through print and electronic media.